Friday, April 2, 2010

News...

Well i bought a ticket home...so I will be back in NZ on the 23rd of April, thats this month!!! I can't wait to see everyone, and i will be expecting a visit from those of you who are a little further away.
In other news this guy got an awesome job, I am so proud of him.


In other news I can't get this song out of my head...

Does anyone else find Dolly Parton strangely endearing? Ever since I saw Steel Magnolia I thought she seemed like such a lovely down to earth woman, I think i secretly thought we could be best friends.

5 comments:

Matt said...

don't tease. you know my unhealthy dolly obsession. jolene is classic.

Charlotte Rose said...

Jolene is such an epic song: )
Can't wait to see you: ) Hope all is happy and well with you.

Crystal said...

have you ever tried singing 9 to 5 on sing star? It is really really hard - dolly must be awesome. No doubt you will be in Hamilton at some stage, look forward to seeing you then!!

Crystal said...

p.s - is that dolly's real hair? Because it does not move. at all.

tom and jonelle said...

8 sleeps...