Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Home Again

Once I arrived in New Zealand one of the first things I did was go down to Dunedin to visit my little brother. It was so surreal to be in a paddock watching a rugby game within 24 hours of being home. I loved the rows of guys standing up by the cars drinking beer. I made dad stand in front of them and i pretended to take a photo of him but i was really taking photos of the beer drinking men.





It is so nice to be home,my parents have moved into the place my dad grew up in. They've made heaps of changes to the inside but it still feels like Grandmas. I love living on the river, so many great memories, and not so great ( charlotte abandoning me in a sinking boat ). It's good to be home.










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Next I request new haircut photos. It seems I have some of my own very shortly. Cannot wait to visit New Zeland!

Unknown said...

Zealand *shame*

Jessica said...

I want to come to New Zealand....

viv said...

Those photos are beautiful.