Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!!



This past week I have had some really great conversations with my Mum. I miss her a lot. I felt so blessed today when I was talking to her about some of the anxiety I am having about finishing up this degree of mine and she was ready to direct me to the Lord. She has always been a great example of spirituality and perserverance. She is a great woman and so accomplished in so many ways. I am so proud of the success she is having in her work. I am always bewildered at her ability to follow through and achieve all the goals she sets. I wish I had more of that in me right now. Yesterday (NZ Mothers day) I opened an email from her telling each of her children how much she loves us. She is a fearless example of love and goodness. I am so lucky. I love you Mum. I hope you feel the love of your children not just today but every day.

2 comments:

Gail said...

I agree Lucy, she has also been a wonderful mothering example to her friends. We are all blessed knowing Liz. Brava.

The Cammocks said...

Thank you lucy.