Thursday, July 24, 2008

For true God life


This is the phrase this beautiful girl would say to make sure I wasn't lying (because a lot of the time I was).

I have fought the desire to post this story, but I can't fight it any longer, I will shamelessly exploit the suffering of others to enlighten those I love (don't be mad jess). It is amazing to me that this happend, to someone i kind of know, maybe a little, or at least to the sister of someone i know well.

One of my best friends sisters recently had a c-section WITHOUT anesthetic!!!!!

I had two immediate responses #1. Is she suing? Living in America I am always looking for an opportunity to sue, this seemed perfect.
#2. Did you know your sister was a superhero, or one of the x-men.
A La Hulk (Even thought the movie wasn't great Eric Bana seemed a little more appropriate than Edward Norton).




or maybe like one of the xmen, maybe this one...



Maybe she has been in training all of her life to be able to be prepared for this



I am in awe of this amazing woman, and I hope she is feeling better. It's awesome to know (kind of) a real life super hero.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Don't worry, its totally fine that you posted it :) My sister - the x-men applicant - and her insanely cuddely little boy are doing great. They have their two week check-up appointments today so hopefully all goes well.