Friday, July 13, 2007

I respond to stuff...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after the Wordsworth poem, you know "She dwelt among untrodden paths half hidden by the eye..."2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A couple of weeks ago, for reasons that i will not disclose. 3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? mostly no, actually mostly i don't really think about it. 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Can't handle lunch meat, it grosses me out 5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? no. 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? i'm not sure, i think so 7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Yup. 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yes 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. I've had plenty of chances and i think i just don't really want to, just the idea scares me 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? i'm not really good at Breakfast but i love american museli. 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? For about a month after i get them. 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends on what kind of strong your talking about, with some things yes with others a little bit pathetic. 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? anything fudgy and chocolaty. 14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? what they're wearing, hair etc. 15. RED OR PINK? pink 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?waist down 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?Mary 18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yeah if jonelle can find the time19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and pink shoes. 20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Actually it was apple pie with ice cream, pretty much my favorite thing ever. 21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I just put a bunch of 80's songs on my MP3 player, Love my way. 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? i wouldn't be a crayon.23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Mums Chanel 5. feels like home. 24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Tom. 25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent it to me. 26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Swimming, soccer. 27. HAIR COLOR?Blondy brown.28. EYE COLOR? Blue 29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no, glasses. 30. FAVORITE FOOD? Creole 31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Normally not scary movies but 28 weeks later it tempting me. 32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Shop Girl, i plan to watch it once a week, i love it, i think it's my favorite33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Off white. 34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, always summer. 35. HUGS OR KISSES? i could go for some kisses right now. 36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple pie or hot Brownie with ice cream. 37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know, maybe Chris 38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND Probably Jonelle. 39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Book of Mormon. DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? not applicable. 42. FAVORITE SOUND? Probably my family and friends laughing. 43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I'm really liking the Rolling stones right now 44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Don't know America maybe, i need to look at a map for that 45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? maybe Painting, study, winning fights 46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Christchurch, New Zealand 47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyones, of course 48. FAVOURITE TV CHANNEL? I don't have a favorite channel but i love Boston Legal and House. 49. HOW MANY PETS? We gave our cat away because everyone hated it50. FAVOURITE PLACE? The drive between St Dennis and St Pierre in La Reunion, the water is so pretty and turqoise.

11 comments:

tom and jonelle said...

huh.....I resent that.....I know how to respond

Charlotte Rose said...

Nice, the resentment is tempting people out of blogging hibernation, I like it. Come to England.

Gail said...

wooohooo...thats so cool to read about peeps. I love that your favourite smell is your mum's perfume, because it reminds me of home. It's the same when I smell that scent, I think of Liz and miss home and y'all.
Hey, has anyone noticed a still spell kiwi style?????!!!! I haven't lost my accent either. I am true to the faith sisters hehe

Gail said...

er, I mean, it reminds YOU of home.

Charlotte Rose said...

Lucy, you can change the color and that when you are writing your blog??? Maybe not on your Mac cause, I don't know how to use it, maybe check it out on your PC

Charlotte Rose said...

Lucy can you give me your password so I can fix your blog page, its just not looking right. I hope you are happy and having a crazy time in India, i love you heaps

tom and jonelle said...

Im with rosie....at least if you are not going to update it make it look pretty for when we check for updates....

Rebekah said...

haha you are just as sad at this as I am!!! Ive changed for facebook and bebo... just so much easier! I love the whole blog thing tho, you cant actually write a little story whenever you want!! I cant believe you gave your cat away! hahaha you crack me up!! and what is Creole? Im intrigued as I have the same taste in food as you... hmm maybe i shouldn't know then hehehe
Talk to you soon lovely!!

Mwah
Love Beka

The Cammocks said...

When are you going to update your blog, it is looking a little boring!!!liz.

Matt said...

i loved reading your blog and the pictures. it is always interesting finding new places that i have never heard of before. new zeland looks like a pretty cool place. have a great day, or is it night there now? ;-) matt

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.