Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things that I have loved today...

1. Saying I would run five miles and doing it!
2. Finding a frog that seemed to have died mid stride because of the heat! Weird looking?

3. Getting a call to go eat Brownies made by Dave. Thanks dave. delicious!
4. Watching the way the light changes all of the trees each of the 6 times I run around the big circle
5. Talking to my little brother for the first time in a long time. it's so good to have good people in my life.
6. Having this song pop up amongst all the rap on my running play list, sweet surprise.



7. Imagining Jenna going crazy and attacking a security guard.
8. Knowing that I am about to go night swimming with Alex.

I hope you had a day that made you smile

4 comments:

tom and jonelle said...

that frog has made me smile, alot. creepy.ILY

Crystal said...

that frog is weird as! good pic lucy. when are you coming back to NZ? even though you are a leper, i am really jealous of your tan.

Charlotte Rose said...

- you are feeling cheery aren't you : ) My days are alright : ) Its sad having a sick person in the family - it makes us all sad.

Though the heavy hail today made me smile and all the kiddies freak out: ) and of course Asher - he makes everyone happy - hes sooo cute.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha first I am so happy that you got a picture of the frog!

And I am so glad that I made it in there.. even though the night swimming turned into us just laying in the shallow end being scared of getting shark attacked!!!!

I MISS YOU!!!