Monday, February 23, 2009

Dear Jonelle

I miss you. I would post a picture of you, but then you would be pissed off and it would be pointless trying to write nice things about you.
I miss the way you make fun of me.
I miss the way you have to explain your jokes.
I miss your babies (all of them).
I miss the way you fervently hate anyone who is mean to me.
I miss how you tell me when I am being silly but you are always on my side.
I miss the way you let me try and get your kids to drink coke, even though it must take hours of secret training to get them to resist.
I miss laughing with you until I am crying.
I miss looking at you while someones talking and seeing a look on your face that makes me start laughing uncontrollably.
I miss the way you get on my back about doing Art.

Remember when we found that Stretch Bedford to replace your car after the accident and we thought it was so funny that it came with an extra door.
Remember when Diggie showed us the dance he made up that looked like a seizure and then said "Diggie Bomb!"

I feel so lucky to have you, you have been a part of all the most important, pivotal moments in my life.

ILY

PS Please post pictures

1 comment:

tom and jonelle said...

awww shucks lucy.......thank you. I miss you enormously too. I feel sad that your life is on the other side of the world.