Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For Jess...



So Jess and I had a conversation the other night about how we get sucked into weird reality shows about people that are a little different. We had both seen the one about the Primordial dwarf's. Soeur Fielder was right liliputians are real. I got to telling her about Marlie who had a huge growth on her face. Thinking about it today i realize that my description was insufficient, so I will post some pictures.




I know poor Marlie right. Here are the photos of Marlie after her operation



You can imagine my disappointment when Marlies new face was revealed. I think both Marlie and I were expecting a little more...

6 comments:

Crystal said...

lucy lucy lucy where do you find this stuff!? Poor Marlie. Perhaps the 'after' shot is just an 'inbetween' shot and there is more to come????

Jessica said...

you are correct...the description I received did not do it justice. Poor Girl! Putting my shallow judgements aside, I would imagine Marlie is quite happy with her new face.

Dean and Carly said...

Sad news, they are closing down PPCS in Belfst, and I always dreamed of going back to work there some day. Luckily I think most of our work mates will or shoud have retired by now

The Cammocks said...

lucy, that is just sick. How can you post pictures like that. Is Marlie even real, do you know her? This is sick and wrong if it is a joke.

Lucy said...

Well i find it very sad that you cannot accept all people in spite of their physical ailments. No I don't know Marlie but I watched a documentry about her. Poor Marlie

Matt said...

i love marlie. but the dwarf i can't handle. not even a little bit.