Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alice in Wonderland

Check out this beautiful girl...



Happy Birthday. I love you so much and I hope you have a great day. I miss you everyday, and think about what a beautiful, smart, funny, kind, talented, sweet girl you are. I hope you never believe anything else. I love you Alice and I think you are the best Sister I could've had. I can't wait to see you again, soon I hope. You have been a blessing in my life since the day you were born. You have all my love Alice.

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
-Lewis Carroll

Your a Rockstar.
Send me your address in Q-town so you can get your package while you are there
Happy Day
*love*

5 comments:

tom and jonelle said...

nice talking to you yesterday...Alice is great I had a nice day enjoying her birthday with her.miss you

The Cammocks said...

Hey lucy,
What a lovely blog. Just send her parcel here to 371 River Road. I hope you are having a great day.

Charlotte Rose said...

Alice has really grown into such a lovely young lady. Gosh her life sounds fab, teen birthdays and snow boarding trips to QT, lucky girl. Thoughtful post Lucy totally feeling the love here : )

Charlotte Rose said...

BTW Liz, I was about to write that you guys live at Dominon Ave, but of course you don't anymore : )

Charlotte Rose said...

there just never seems to be a good time. we are just totally opposite in times, mmm, i am going to do some time research.