Saturday, April 12, 2008

Worst day of my life....

1. Somehow deleted most of my 12 page research paper.
2. Didn't get research grant to India for the summer.
3. Forgot to give Alex's card back after using it, this leaving her stranded at the supermarket with no money (Sorry Alex)
4. Got yelled at by a teacher who thought i was trying to cheat??
5. While trying to explain my bad day on the phone with a friend he started ordering food in the middle of my hysterical weeping fit/explanation ("yeah, i'll have a cheeseburger....")

On a happier note, my summer is now open, I am thinking Vermont, but i am going to investigate an "internship" in New Zealand, see if I can't get the school to pay for me to come home. Thoughts?



Love Love Loved this movie. How dirty sexy is Helena Bonham Carter?

5 comments:

Charlotte Rose said...

Sucky. It will all feel so good when its over.

Charlotte Rose said...

New Zealand. Come Home. : )

tom and jonelle said...

come home lucy...come home lucy...helena is da bombbbb

Chris said...

I'm not going to say to not go home but you certainly have a home to come to here in Vermont and everyone would LOVE to have you here....there is also a lot of work to be done and cookies to be eaten.

You are nearly there! Hope it gets better and watch out for the gays.

Unknown said...

sad... i am really not mad about the card thing... oh and matt means aka alex!!!!