Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Internship update

Way to go BYUH, how did you get so easy to take advantage of?

So as it turns out, if I can organise an 'Internship' in New Zealand for the summer, school will pay for my return ticket out there. I am thinking some sort of painting class with Sally, which has always worked so well in the past... Anyway, I am trying to figure out if thats what I really want, kicking back in Vermont for the summer was starting to sound pretty good to me. But then there is Joes wedding, seeing mack, seeing Diggie and matthews again, catching up with Alice and Mum and Dad, and chilling with Rose and Jasmine. REally need help with this one. Anyone??

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ok. well if the school will pay for your ticket home and you could be fine without earning money, I say do it! Rosie is right; you probably really don't want to spend more time with us ;) although McKay really wants your here bad. Did I mention that you are looking hot! Hey did you call Alicia? She was wanting to talk to you before you got there? So I say, try to get a gig in NZ and go home. Then I can send you some money and you can get me a few new things from Cue and VM. Oh wait, we are trying to buy house....goodbye any free money ever again.

Gail said...

Lucy, if it were me, I'd go home.
All those family events would be a shame to miss, ya know? But the summer will be the winter at home,.. ack! I think I would still go home. There will be vacations in Vermont other times, but only one Mack home from his mission, and only one Joe gets married, and only one etc etc...
yup, if it were me, I'd go home. Oh how I wish it were me! -gail